Custom printed, 200 thread count, 100% cotton sateen face covering that gives you extra peace of mind in style! This face masks is silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t fade, even after endless washes. The face mask features a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as a double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs. Available in multiple sizes.
• Made from soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank white
Optional PM2.5 filter details:
• The PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are NOT equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.
This product is made on demand.
NOTE: This product is not medical grade and is intended to be used as an accessory. This product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I process your personal information (contact & shipping information) to run my business; to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order.
I engage with trusted third parties to provide certain services to my business; such as art product manufacturers and delivery companies. I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
At this time, I don't accept custom or personalized orders.
All orders are carefully wrapped & packaged to protect them from possible damage due to shipping.
My products will be available for wholesale in the very near future.
Please see individual listings for care instructions.
All Pennsylvania residents will be charged 6% sales tax.
Because of new sales tax laws, some customers living in certain US states may be subject to pay sales tax on purchases due to local sales tax laws.
I [actually] don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, or give refunds; however, please contact me if you have any problems or questions so that issues may be rectified based on each individual situation.
But do keep in mind, sale items AND customizable products CANNOT be returned, refunded, exchanged, or cancelled under any circumstances; and POD products, produced by my manufacturing partners, cannot be canceled for any reason.
The time that is needed to prepare an order for shipping varies; for details, see each individual item. Although, once items are shipped, most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks.
Once a package is in the position of the shipping company, I am not responsible for lost packages, or damages to or delays of your parcel.
All International customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
If at any time you have questions, concerns, or problems with or about your order, please convo me here on Etsy, or contact me at email@example.com.
NOTE: Although my business is run online and my shop can be accessed 24/7, my normal business hours for customer service and order processing are Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 12noon to 5pm. My studio office is closed on all Tuesdays, Wednesdays, weekends, and holidays; all orders placed during these times will be processed on the next business day of my return. Vacation and emergency closure hours will be posted when applicable.